First of all, welcome to Taiwan.
How is your life going here? No matter how is it going, we want to help you make it better.
Would you like to order any drink and food by yourself?
Would you like to have a small talk with your Taiwanese friends?
The key to a better life is to speak Chinese. You know it, you just haven’t experienced it.
To “speak” Chinese is much more easier than you imaged. You don’t need to spend time on memorizing characters neither writing. What you need is a systematic way to learn speaking.
And this is our specialty.
Follow our teaching method, learn to have a short conversation in Chinese within 10 hours, make the first step to build your social environment in Taiwan.
1. small group:
3-5 people, get to practice a lot of speaking
2. speaking and listening training:
We know that you just want to start speaking first, and maybe don’t have time for memorizing characters. You are at the right place.
We focus 90% of class time on speaking and listening. After start using Chinese in your life, it will be much easier if you want to learn reading and writing afterward.
3. teachers with much experience:
All our teachers have been trained to be teachers, with years of experience teaching Chinese as a second language, even in foreign countries.
We know very well all the process and difficulties of learners, we use our experience to save your time.
4. learn Chinese in Chinese:
More than 80% of the class time will be in Chinese from the first day. Don’t worry, follow our special teaching method, you can learn Chinese in Chinese for sure.
- Learners who are starting Chinese from zero or very basic level.
- Busy full-time office workers only have 2-4 hours for Chinese per week.
- Learners who have more time in the mornings and would like to learn in an intensive way.
- Learners who prefer to learn listening and speaking rather than reading and writing.
- Learners who have taken big group (7-15 people) class for several semesters, but still have difficulty to speak Chinese out of class.
- Learners who have been living in Taiwan for years, don’t know how to make the first step of learning Chinese.
- Learners who aim to use what they learn right away, not interested in learning the grammar points step by step, nor doing dictations day by day.
- Learners who have spent plenty of time doing language exchange, but ends up with practicing English with Taiwanese because you actually don‘t know how to practice with a systematic & efficient way.
Wednesday noon 8:10-9:10 (1 hours per class*10 times=10hours)
November 18th – Jan 20th.
Wednesday noon 12:10-13:10 (1 hours per class*10 times=10hours)
November 18th – Jan 20th.
1. Li-Peng Classroom
2. Ci-Yun Classroom
Early-bird Price (paid before Nov 9th): NT4500 (about 450NT per hour).
Yes, absolutely. We have taught many students this way, totally works.
We will offer you PinYin self-learning resource. In that way, you can take advantage of all class time to practice speaking with our teachers.